JLiMe MuffinMan Beta Release V2

Rafael Ignacio Zurita rafaelignacio.zurita at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 17:00:19 EDT 2010

Hi,
  we have uploaded a new version (v2) of the BETA JLime userland "Muffinman":

http://jlime.com/mw4/index.php/Jlime_Muffinman

You can chek how it looks here :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDoGNwM_zgg

Jlime Muffinman distribution is a Linux distribution aimed for the Ben
Nanonote machine. It is built using OpenEmbedded with Jlime look and feel.

In this version we have added a GUI (X+matchbox) with several applications for
common tasks. The rootfs also brings few CC multimdia files so we can test all
the applications easily.

It is a work in progress, so there are many bugs an issues to fix. Please,
read our wiki to know all of them. Also, if you have suggestions or questions,
use our forums or chat with us on IRC.

All the files, documentation and links at :
http://jlime.com/mw4/index.php/Jlime_Muffinman

Enjoy!,
Rafa

--