Contributing with compiled packages

Magnus Bergman magnusbe at algonet.se
Sun Jun 27 17:55:17 EDT 2010

In the nanonote wiki where is a page for applications. But there are
just a few applications listed so I guess most of them are found
elsewhere. I know some can be found on the openwrt site, but for the
most part you just need to know the right places search I guess. I
think it would be nice if more applications could be found directly on
qi-hardware.com.

So, can I somehow upload packages directly to qi-hardware.com and/or
create a page with (Nanonote specific) instructions for the software?

I have compiled Sarien and FreeSCI to play my old Sierra Adventure
Games, and the Nanonote is really perfect for this task. ScummVM
doesn't work as nicely as it expects a mouse.