NanoMap

jirka jirka at penguin.cz
Wed Jun 2 12:54:58 EDT 2010

Hello Niels,

Thank you for this app - it will be very usefull (at least for me), I
think.

It works very well (though I only tried your example data - my NanoNote
is now unconnected from network).

It says  "Segmentation fault" after finish.  Is it OK?

Do you plan to expand your software (import of POIs or something)?

Best regards,
Jiri Brozovsky

On Sun, 30 May 2010 23:41:39 +0200, Niels Kummerfeldt
<niels.kummerfeldt at tu-harburg.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> over the past days I have written a little program to view maps that are
> made
> of small bitmaps (e.g. from openstreetmap.org). It loads a text file
that