Nanonote-Debian key map problem

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Fri Jun 4 10:07:25 EDT 2010

Hi

yes in OpenWrt we change the kernel defkeymap.map file.
map the AltGr to [RED UP Arrow], CtrlL to [Blue Fn].

we can try to remove the 500[1] patch when compile Debian kernel.
then modify the keymap in Debian userspace.

[1]http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/openwrt-xburst/source/tree/xburst/target/linux/xburst/patches-2.6.32/500-modifier-keys.patch

--
Best Regards
Xiangfu Liu