Nanonote-Debian key map problem

Rubén Berenguel ruben at mostlymaths.net
Fri Jun 4 10:35:47 EDT 2010

Marc,

I did not change my keymap (as far as I know...), but did try to, when
I saw the dumpkeys result. Loadkeys just won't load keys, after doing
dumpkey > keys and solving "keys" problems, loadkeys keys results in
the same dumpkeys. I.e. it is not changing at all.

I looked for that file, but there are only a few .*map* files, mostly
under emacs, the rest in console-tools, but not loaded :/

Xiangfu,

does this mean that the problem can't be solved as my nano stands? I
can't write R...?

Ruben