Nanonote-Debian key map problem

Rubén Berenguel ruben at mostlymaths.net
Fri Jun 4 10:59:00 EDT 2010

I can't believe it. I changed /etc/console-tools/remap to well, remap
the problematic keys on boot time. I rebooted. Now it works... but I
only changed Q and ALL letters are now okay. The disturbing part is
that I found the problem with the keys yesterday night, and I did shut
down the nano during the night. And this morning it didn't work at all
(I mean, the keyboard problems, the nano works OK).

Loadkeys does only take effect on reboot, maybe?

Ruben