Nanonote-Debian key map problem

Rubén Berenguel ruben at mostlymaths.net
Sat Jun 5 04:33:35 EDT 2010

Hi Xiangfu,

I did "nothing" for it to work... in remap I made a /s (old Q
definition)/ (good Q definition), and upon boot all keys were working
correctly. I just don't know why...

By the way: Debian in the SD! Great!! Now I have to buy a microSD.
Does it mean all gets installed in the SD when apt-getting? Can we
then make a swap partition also in the SD?

Ruben