Congratz on being slashdotted

Christopher Harrington ironiridis at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 22:32:12 EDT 2010

On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 19:32, Wolfgang Spraul <wolfgang at sharism.cc> wrote:

> You are absolutely right about the CPU. I keep thinking about Christopher
> Harrison the other day on this list and his whole grain crackers

Heh.

This does at least affirm my concern that I'm not the only one who felt
confused about the nature of the hardware.

It should be possible to build a completely copyleft bluetooth device
without too much frustration. The RF protocol is well-defined and less
complex than 802.11a/b/g/n. If wireless networking is an absolutely
do-or-die feature, I think that's what should be targeted first.

The bluetooth stack in Linux is extremely complete and robust, too.

--
-Chris Harrington
Phone: 612.598.3650