mp3 nanonote

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Sun Jun 6 14:48:21 EDT 2010

Dear all,
I beg you to stop asking and talking about patented codecs here, this
will really can harm our project by patent trolls , they exist, they
are real,  and they are bad, so again, don't use the public list or
chat to  discuss anything about them. Don't make their work easy.
So as Wolfgang says Ben NanoNote cannot play patented codecs and the
official image will not support them.
Regards