Congratz on being slashdotted

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Sun Jun 6 15:01:03 EDT 2010

Wow, I finally have a really offline weekend for months and when I
return I find my mail box is full of unreaded message, the site
statistics go crazy, and I have to do a lot of shippments for
tomorrow, I don't know if laugh or cry.... well let's start just
smiling :)
Way to go!!.

PD.-Man is funny how some slashdot users miss the point :P, but lucky
there a more than expected than got it.