mp3 nanonote

Sérgio sergiolinux at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 19:36:06 EDT 2010

Friends
I'm in Brazil but with the following commands converted the mp3 to ogg and
everything is ok.

# apt-get install mp32ogg
# mp32ogg --delete --quality=10 /PATCH/Musics

Thanks

Att.

 (o_
 //\            - Sérgio Silva -
 V_/_

- Why use windows if we've got doors?

- O aplicativo pediu: "Requires Windows 9x, NT, or bettler", então eu
instalei Linux.