Suspend to disk? SD-HD

Rubén Berenguel ruben at mostlymaths.net
Tue Jun 8 12:09:37 EDT 2010

In theory, only the ram is powered during suspend to RAM. I got the
same results, and after that, the strange "glitch" of very slow
battery recharge when the nano is on. Maybe it also happened before. I
removed hibernate, will install it again and test how it goes.

I didn't find any other way of the ones you suggested, these are what
they are. Only suspend to mem is available in the system (and if you
try to change mem for disk... linux will complain ;) A pity, suspend
to disk would be awesome (more now I have a microSD card!)

By the way Marc, thanks for this morning link... Your list of
interesting software is awesome!

Ruben