Keyboard Issue

nebajoth nebajoth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 23:17:44 EDT 2010

Hi Xiangfu Liu,
	Actually, it turns out that that is what I already have.  I was wrong
about what was causing my issue.  I cannot use the + key; shift does not
work on that keypad to create the character.  There are a couple others,
too, but they're all characters created by the RED shift.  Specifically:
the euro character created by REDSHIFT + D, and the REDSHIFT+S, and
REDSHIFT+A are all buggy or do nothing.  I don't know very much about
keymaps.  What do I have to do to fix this?