NanoMap 0.2

jirka jirka at penguin.cz
Fri Jun 11 19:40:13 EDT 2010

Hello Niels,

This is great. Many thanks!

Just some comments:
- I would prefer the "h" key  for the help instead of the "?". It's more
easy to use.
- Other graphical apps for NanoNote (imgv, nupdf) use "Esc" for quit - is
it possible ho have also "Esc"key for this function?
- I tink that it might be better to store the nupdf.conf file in the Maps
directory
- The yellow banner for markers is OK. But maybe something like a small
cross or a dot int the precise position of marker will be also usefull.

Many thanks and best regards,
Jiri Brozovsky