Booting OpenWRT and Debian

Rubén Berenguel ruben at mostlymaths.net
Sat Jun 12 03:50:21 EDT 2010

Hi,

is there any way to have both Debian and OpenWRT installed in the same
Nano without problems? I would like to keep porting OpenWRT packages,
but to do so need a live box where I can test them, and now my nano
(which is pretty useful with Debian... We need an emacs port for
OpenWRT!) only has Debian... and I use it, so removing Debian is not
an option.

Any suggestions?

I have a microSD card where I could install Debian or OpenWRT... but I
prefer to have it for backup purposes and swapfile and these things.

Ruben