Booting OpenWRT and Debian

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Sat Jun 12 05:28:16 EDT 2010

On 06/12/2010 03:50 PM, Rubén Berenguel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there any way to have both Debian and OpenWRT installed in the same
> Nano without problems? I would like to keep porting OpenWRT packages,
> but to do so need a live box where I can test them, and now my nano
> (which is pretty useful with Debian... We need an emacs port for
> OpenWRT!) only has Debian... and I use it, so removing Debian is not
> an option.
>
> Any suggestions?

I think you can install the openwrt to your sdcard without touch you swapfile etc in sdcard

another method, both in nand:
  need modify u-boot, debian-kernel, openwrt-kernel, recompile, flash to nand like:
   |---U-Boot---|--openwrt-kernel--|--debian-kernel|--openwrt-rootfs--|--debian-rootfs|

--
Best Regards
Xiangfu Liu