battery life monitoring

elcalamartevigila elcalamartevigila at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 06:11:36 EDT 2010

hi,
I've been monitoring the battery discharging overnight:
http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Battery_Monitoring

and I'm quite impressed with what I see. sure, idle battery life is not the most
important thing, but... this seems like a lot to me :) I'll wait for a day I'm
less impatient to measure the whole cycle.

I guess the curve will behave different at lower voltage levels, but the cutoff
volt is ~3.0, right?

I was wondering if .ods files could be allowed in the wiki so we can share more
datasets under different conditions.

also: does somebody know if getting acpi power information needs only getting it
enabled in the kernel, or does it involve more tweaking?

--
e pur si muove...