hardware usb boot & re-flash help

Thomas Karpiniec tk at 1.21jiggawatts.net
Tue Jun 15 04:07:59 EDT 2010

Hi Earl,

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 23:05:34 -0400, Earl Harrington

<earlharrington at gmail.com> wrote:

> All steps completed successfully except #11.

> usbboot :> nprog 2048 openwrt-xburst-qi_lb60-root.ubi 0 0 -n

> error is:

>  not enough argument.

>  Usage: nprog (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

I ran into this exact same problem... this is possibly going to sound a

bit silly, but try copying and pasting directly from the wiki. There is

some non-uniform spacing between the parameters. For some reason it it

worked for me. I checked it out with od -- there don't seem to be any

strange characters.

Maybe someone else can confirm this or explain the oddity?

Cheers,

Tom