catdoc 0.94 (*.doc -> text) port

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Mon Jun 21 21:39:29 EDT 2010

Hi

this package have added to openwrt-package.git:
http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/openwrt-packages/source/commit/d1608704cca675a753ace96b72635a0a6a809909/

I test with Untitled.doc(attch is the file), it give me:

root at BenNanoNote:~# catdoc Untitled.doc
Cannot read replacement map ascii.replchars

--
Best Regards
Xiangfu Liu