JLiMe MuffinMan Beta Release V2

cristian paul peñaranda rojas paul at kristianpaul.org
Sat Jun 26 19:46:50 EDT 2010

On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 06:00:19PM -0300, Rafael Ignacio Zurita wrote:
> Hi,
>   we have uploaded a new version (v2) of the BETA JLime userland "Muffinman":
>
> http://jlime.com/mw4/index.php/Jlime_Muffinman
>
> It is a work in progress, so there are many bugs an issues to fix. Please,
> read our wiki to know all of them. Also, if you have suggestions or questions,
> use our forums or chat with us on IRC.
>
> All the files, documentation and links at :
> http://jlime.com/mw4/index.php/Jlime_Muffinman
>
> Enjoy!,
> Rafa

Video, plays great !!	[http://vimeo.com/12882319]

gmu :D, just a bit low volume compared to video, i think volume keys dint respond me

gtkedit, great idea !

the image viewver is running great too, i saw nanonote pics (will show more in cparty)

doom plays okay :D

i'll saty with this Jlime is very usefull and nice looking :)

bye

cristian paul