U-Boot crashes when trying to boot microSD-card

Rafael Ignacio Zurita rafaelignacio.zurita at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 21:38:27 EDT 2010

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 10:13:57AM -0400, nebajoth wrote:
> Rafael,
> 	It would help us greatly if you could provide us with the .config for
> the jlime kernel.

We build the jlime kernel with this instructions :
http://jlime.com/downloads/releases/muffinman/documentation/kernel-nn.txt

We use this config :
http://jlime.com/downloads/releases/muffinman/documentation/config-nn-2.6.34.txt

And, using the remotes/origin/jz-2.6.34 branch, we use this commit :
commit 4d7a0d77670f11945b634e5ee012493925912685
Author: Lars-Peter Clausen <lars at metafoo.de>
Date:   Sat May 29 02:31:50 2010 +0200

    Add qi_lb60 defconfig

when building the kernel. BTW, it is not a really great kernel, just that
it works for us. For example, we can not poweroff the machine with this
kernel, and from time to time, sound does not work.

We will try to have a better kernel soon. For now, it is okey
for our work in progress.

Rafa