sdcard Input/output error

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Wed Mar 3 22:59:11 EST 2010

Hi

I always get " Input/output error" when do those[1] step in sdcard.
I have test the same sdcard in my pc with same steps. works fine.

can someone test those[1] step in your NANONTOE? see if there is the same error.

thanks.

[1]:

root at 192.168.254.101's password:

BusyBox v1.15.3 (2010-03-01 22:42:34 CST) built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.

  _______                     ________        __
 |       |.-----.-----.-----.|  |  |  |.----.|  |_
 |   -   ||  _  |  -__|     ||  |  |  ||   _||   _|
 |_______||   __|_____|__|__||________||__|  |____|
          |__| W I R E L E S S   F R E E D O M
 KAMIKAZE (bleeding edge, r19643) ------------------
  * 10 oz Vodka       Shake well with ice and strain
  * 10 oz Triple sec  mixture into 10 shot glasses.
  * 10 oz lime juice  Salute!
root at BenNanoNote:~# cd /card
root at BenNanoNote:/card# ls
bin              card             dmenu-read-only  fbgrab           lib              mnt              rom              sbin             tmp              var
boot             dev              etc              jffs             lost+found       proc             root             sys              usr              www
root at BenNanoNote:/card# touch a
root at BenNanoNote:/card# mkdir b
mkdir: cannot create directory 'b': Input/output error
root at BenNanoNote:/card# mkdir c
mkdir: cannot create directory 'c': Input/output error
root at BenNanoNote:/card#