Status of various thins informal report[was Re: Any release date yet?]

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Sun Mar 7 17:48:13 EST 2010

2010/3/7 Wolfgang Spraul <wolfgang at sharism.cc>:
> David,
> puh sorry, I am a bit behind on the things I wanted to do. My plan was to
> write up a test plan, and better documentation how to rebuild from source
> and update the software on the Ben (package installation, reflashing).
Great! this is key point, low the barrier to hack on the device way to go :)
> I started to add more pages to the 'Ben NanoNote' category in the wiki
> http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Category:Ben_NanoNote
> Got 18 so far, there are many more for example the whole hardware stuff.
>
> The next few days, I will try to work on
> http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Building_Ben_NanoNote_software_from_source
> (moved the old 'Porting programs' in here, hope this is OK with everybody)
> and
> http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Updating_Ben_NanoNote_software
>
> I'd say should be finished before the end of the week.
this week is over so I guess you are talking about next end of the
week, as soon as you finish I will continue with the spanish
translation to avoid  translate obsolete material.
By the way I notice someone has removed Arduino from the Copyleft
hardware examples? any reason?, I'm just curious because I always
include Arduino as example when I talk about Copyleft hardware so I
want to know If I have to change the message
> In parallel, Mirko Vogt and others work on the actual image, I heard about
> bugs being fixed, new bugs being found, etc.
> I don't have an exact date for them, but they are definitely on it...
Waiting anxiously for that image :)