Status of various thins informal report[was Re: Any release date yet?]

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Sat Mar 6 20:24:22 EST 2010

David,

> By the way I notice someone has removed Arduino from the Copyleft
> hardware examples? any reason?, I'm just curious because I always
> include Arduino as example when I talk about Copyleft hardware so I

he, you can see in the history it was me. Definitely no specific reason,
I just wanted to include Elphel and thought 3 is enough. But we can also
kick out Milkymist One and put Arduino back in, because Milkymist One is
not available yet and I like things that are real :-)

I need to spend some serious time on the homepage anyway, lofs of links
are broken or don't make sense, names of pages are not very intuitive, etc.
Feel free to edit yourself!
I'd say Arduino is copyleft, because they encourage others to build boards.

Wolfgang