Ben and Arduino (again)

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Sun Mar 7 00:31:17 EST 2010

David,

> I plan to attend HARDMEETING 2010[1], on  20th to 23 of May l 2010
> there a lot of Hacklabs from the territory than will attend or will be

Oh great. I wrote this up on the Current Events wiki page (actually I
just started the page):

http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Qi_Hardware:Current_events

We should start to write up all events where some of us go. I don't believe
in the big shows like CES or CeBIT, but I think we all like to attend
developer meetings, tech festivals, campus parties, and what not.
So in the future - if you see something that you think is cool or you plan
to attend, can you write it up there?
I should add Sebastien's Breizh Entropy Congress as well...

It's a wiki, please help.
Wolfgang