Ben and Arduino (again)

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Mon Mar 8 14:36:22 EST 2010

2010/3/8 Carlos Camargo <cicamargoba at gmail.com>:

> I don't know if the best choice is use the serial port under battery, If you
> wire this port you can plug the battery again, and you need an usb cable all
> the time.
Carlos doing a home made adaptor you can conect to the pads without
need of soldering , and is thin enough to put the baterry again, and
pushing a little bit you can close the battery cover, so for me this
is not an issue.

> Is not difficult use TP4 and TP5,  I'll send some pictures showing
> the process for wiring this TPs.
Cool I want to see them :) what is cooler than connect an arduino...??
connect two arduinos!!! :)
> I'm sending an example code to your private mail.

>> > You can also use the buzzer itself; its wires are already available.  Of
>> > course you lose the buzzer then, because you remove it.
>

> Buzzer is only one processor signal, the another one is GND,
So there is a ground near :) good!