super user passwd

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Thu Mar 11 20:22:02 EST 2010

Carlos Camargo wrote:
> Another question:
>

> Is possible activate the serial console with a some input from serial
> port? If not, this is possible?

the [UART0] is not init in normal boot.
you can press [power + S] then u-boot will init the UART0.
and wait input from serial console for 5 secs before boot the kernel.

if input nothing. the u-boot will boot kernel. then you can use the serial console
in kernel.

if input something. will goto u-boot console.