BEN's LCD works on SAKC

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Fri Mar 12 09:23:19 EST 2010

Carlos,
wow fantastic this is unbelievable!
You only got the bare board what? 48hr ago? And now already soldered,
and already booting OpenWrt including LCM...

I think in addition to validating your design, this shows the phenomenal
work that has happened on the software in the last 6 months or so.
Very encouraging.
Yes, onto the FPGA now! :-)
Congratulations!
Wolfgang