BEN's LCD works on SAKC

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Fri Mar 12 20:46:09 EST 2010

Carlos,

> I make a mistake on LCD connector, I swap the pinout :(, I Sold the tape
> directly to SAKC PCB, and works fine...

The problem is on the PCB?
I think the next step is to convert the electrical design to KiCAD, fix any
bugs we can find with the current boards, then another small run with
PCBs produced from KiCAD?

One thing - the board has a microSD slot. Does anybody know full-size SD
cards like GPS or Wi-Fi or other things that could justify switching the
connector to a full-size SD connector?
Looking at the picture, space on the board seems to be very limited, but
anyway I thought I bring it up because if we decide for microSD now we
probably won't change it later...

Again - congratulations everyone for the fast bringup!
Wolfgang