developer list

marc zonzon marc.zonzon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 13:20:02 EDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 4:11 PM, David Reyes Samblas Martinez
<david at tuxbrain.com> wrote:
> it's a public list, I don't think any of the administrators will
> dissagre, so as Daniel said ago ahead :), if I found 5 mins I will do
> it my self if nobody else do it.
>
> 2010/3/16 Daniel Clark <dclark at pobox.com>:
>> Anyone can do it, so IMHO just go ahead :-)
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 10:50 AM, marc zonzon <marc.zonzon at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> It would be nice to have the developer list on http://gmane.org/ it
>>> would allow easily searching the list. Easier than looking blindly
>>> across the archives.
>>>
>>> It seems free and easy cf: http://gmane.org/faq.php
>>>
>>> Marc

>> --
>> Daniel JB Clark | http://pobox.com/~dclark | Activist; Owner
>>           \|/
>>   FREEDOM -+-> INCLUDED ~ http://freedomincluded.com
>>           /|\
>> Free Software respecting hardware ~ Lemote Yeeloong reseller

> --
> David Reyes Samblas Martinez
> http://www.tuxbrain.com
> Open ultraportable & embedded solutions
> Ben NanoNote, Arduino, Openmoko

fill, but you have to choose a name for the list ; In what group do
you want to put it: comp, linux, os, user-groups,.... ?
For the next words we could probably choose "qi-hardware.devel" . A
badly chosen name since beginning is a plague, during years people
will say what moron has chosen such a stupid name!

May be you also will find soon that it is better to split development
list in sublist for each subject. Same people are not interested
always in ben , nanonotes, sakc, .. If the traffic increase you will
have to split. This is why it is better to keep a commun trunk
xxx.qi-hardware
and keep the last field for each specific list. In fact there is yet
many list in qi-hardware.

Last for gmane this list is not "public" but
"Non-public (posting through Gmane allowed for list members)"

Marc