new issues with last kernel ?

marc zonzon marc.zonzon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 06:10:23 EDT 2010

I have two more problem with last kernel, does anybody else as met them?

1 - I can no longer set the hardware clock
# hwclock -w
hwclock: RTC_SET_TIME: Invalid argument

hwclock -w was working with previous kernel

2- Incorrect write access to ext2 filesystem.

The read access seem correct but when writing it fails some operations
like mkdir
and I get in the log a lot of messages like:

error -145 sendind read/write command, response 0x900, card status 0x900
error -145 transferring data ....
end_request: I/O error dev mmcblk0, sector ...

 Then when I want to fsck my partition is is completly damaged and unreadable.

I don't know if somebody use write access to ext2/ext3 fs but I would
like to know if you get a similar problem.

Marc