About the sound problem.

zhan han zhanhan.cn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 06:54:07 EDT 2010

Hi marc,

I think Lars Peter knew this bug and current git tree got fixed.
A quick fix is to remove the tmp/ directory generated by scripts, kconfig.pl.
Now just select 'Kernel modules->Sound support' from 'make
menuconfig', all there.
Then the alsa-soc drivers will be built as kernel modules, if you
don't want modules,
I think it could be done by 'make kernel_menuconfig' to configure it manually.
An other problem is from the u-boot, wrong u-boot make it to be silent.

Best regards.