Environment for Ben NanoNote

Vasily Khoruzhick anarsoul at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 11:44:22 EDT 2010

Hi guys,

Unfortunately I don't own Ben NanoNote, but I own another device with 320x240
screen and 32mb of ram (it's my PDA rx1950, s3c2442-based), and I'm working on
porting linux to it (generally, almost all device drivers work and I'm trying
to push support upstream)

The main problem is rootfs - I just don't know any environment that will work
on 32mb of RAM - Xfbdev + gpe/illume/whatever is too fat, opie is obsoleted,
work on qtopia is abandoned by nokia.

So, main question is what kind environment are you going to use on Ben
NanoNote? Do you plan to develop new one? :) I'm asking because I want to join
in developing this environment, as I doubt I can handle it by myself :)

I read maillist archive for March, and saw some notes about FTK
(http://code.google.com/p/ftk/).

Anyway, any thoughts? :)

Regards,
Vasily