QEMU images of NanoNote?

Mirko Vogt lists at nanl.de
Fri Mar 19 07:45:05 EDT 2010

Hey,

if you're interested in just running the software within a virtual
machine rather than emulating the whole hardware platform, you can build
x86-images with OpenWrt (and the same set of packages which are in the
NanoNote-images) and use and boot the resulting ext2-image as qemu-disk
in a x86-VM-environment.

mirko