image updates

Mirko Vogt lists at nanl.de
Tue Mar 23 20:16:29 EDT 2010

Hey Ghislain,

most likely it's because of

a) you didn't install the "feeds" which are listed in your
<feeds.conf.default> respective <feeds.conf> (latter one overrides
former one).
However in this case changes to them shouldn't be necessary, just run:

<scripts/feeds update -a && scripts/feeds install -a>

and afterwards (another):

<make menuconfig>

There now should appear some (lots!) of more packages

b) you didn't select these packages
This can be done manually via

<make menuconfig>

or  you can download the config which was used for building the official
images

http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/software/images/Ben_NanoNote_2GB_NAND/latest/config

and put it as ".config" (mind the dot) into your openwrt checkout.

Cheers

mirko