image updates

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Tue Mar 23 21:50:39 EDT 2010

Sei,
great! No worries I think your English is perfect.

I would like to understand why some people trash their u-boot when they
try to reflash. You are not the first one. In theory this should never
happen, but maybe something is wrong with our documentation or
reflashing script/tools?

What steps did you do originally to reflash the Ben?

Let's just chat in IRC, that's by far the easiest and fastest way...
Wolfgang