image updates

Sei uryu.sei at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 02:35:30 EDT 2010

Hi Wolfgang,

 Thank you for your reply.

 I'm at work and away from my Ben. I'll join the IRC as soon as I get home,
but it may be too late. So I'd like to describe the steps now.

[Ben]
 OS: probably 2010-01-10 or 2010-01-13 version
[PC]
 OS: ubuntu 9.10
 toolchain is installed.

1. [Ben] Power off
2. [Ben&PC] Connect USB cable Ben and PC directly.
3. [Ben] Press U+Power
4. [PC] type lsusb. ID of Ben is found.
5. [PC] Download reflash_ben.sh from
http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/software/images/Ben_NanoNote_2GB_NAND/
6. [PC] Run reflash_ben.sh
  - several minutes later, the process exits with the message 'done.'.
7. [Ben] Disconnect USB cable
8. [Ben] Press Power button, but it doesn't boot.

 I captured the screen shot of step.6. I can show you it after getting home.

Sei