[kanzure at gmail.com: [Open Manufacturing] Fwd: Non-assertion pledges... for (patented) open source hardware?]

cristian paul peñaranda rojas paul at kristianpaul.org
Wed Mar 24 22:41:40 EDT 2010

----- Forwarded message from Bryan Bishop <kanzure at gmail.com> -----

Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:17:12 -0500
From: Bryan Bishop <kanzure at gmail.com>
To: GOSH! - Grounding Open Source Hardware <gosh at piksel.no>,
	Open Manufacturing <openmanufacturing at googlegroups.com>,
	diybio <diybio at googlegroups.com>, kanzure at gmail.com
Subject: [Open Manufacturing] Fwd: Non-assertion pledges... for (patented)
	open source hardware?

Hey all,

I sent this email to the cc-patents mailing list. Supposedly that's
where the CC groupies were to be gathering, but I haven't seen a
response yet, and it seems like it might be a black hole (I hope not!)

Anyway, I am forwarding this email so that others (on the GOSH!,
diybio and open manufacturing lists) can comment and provide whatever
inputs they can.

Thanks!