Ben Nanonote boot image

Jason Self jason at bluehome.net
Fri Mar 26 19:44:14 EDT 2010

Heard from Daniel Clark this morning. He agrees that maintaining a free software distro is obviously
not OpenWRT's interest, else they already would be, so asking them is fairly useless and assumes
some OpenWRT person/process could even make that decision.

Hopefully the NanoNote can come preinstalled with LibreWRT in the future.

Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> wrote ..