tntnet does not build

Mirko Vogt lists at nanl.de
Fri Mar 26 20:23:25 EDT 2010

On Fri, 2010-03-26 at 21:20 +0100, richard -rw- weinberger wrote:
> On 3/26/10, Mirko Vogt <lists at nanl.de> wrote:
> > $ grep cxxtools package/feeds/qipackages/tntnet/Makefile
> > PKG_BUILD_DEPENDS:=cxxtools/host
> >     DEPENDS:=+zlib +cxxtools
> >
> > Can you please ensure you have the latest checkout and have these lines
> > within your tntnet Makefile?
>
> i have exactly this lines and the latest source code.
> CONFIG_PACKAGE_cxxtools is set to "y" too.
>
> "make menuconfig" wirtes this warnings:
> ---cut---
> Warning! Found recursive dependency: PACKAGE_kmod-ppp PACKAGE_openl2tp
> PACKAGE_ppp PACKAGE_kmod-ppp
> Warning! Found recursive dependency: PACKAGE_kmod-mac80211
> PACKAGE_hostapd PACKAGE_crda PACKAGE_kmod-mac80211
> Warning! Found recursive dependency: PACKAGE_kmod-usb-core
> PACKAGE_kmod-video-nw8xx PACKAGE_kmod-video-core
> PACKAGE_kmod-video-cpia2 PACKAGE_kmod-usb-core
> Warning! Found recursive dependency: PACKAGE_zlib
> CLEARSILVER_ENABLE_COMPRESSION PACKAGE_zlib
> Warning! Found recursive dependency: PACKAGE_cxxtools PACKAGE_tntnet
> PACKAGE_cxxtools
> ---cut---
>
> maybe a recursive dependency is causing the problem.

That's possible indeed.

Could you please try to remove the recursive dependency by removing the
tntnet-dependency out of the cxxtools-Makefile (patch:
http://pastebin.com/5FUzfXdh )?

Afterwards please remove tmp/ , make another <make menuconfig>, save
it's configuration and do a <make V=99>.

If it doesn't work either, please ensure that the cxxtools-headers are
really there (ls
OPENWRT/staging_dir/target-mipsel_uClibc-0.9.30.1/usr/include/cxxtools)
and if not - try compiling cxxtools manually (<make
package/cxxtools/compile V=99>) before running another <make V=99>.

Please give feedback what did help to get it fixed.

mirko