[SAKC] Kicad files

Carlos Camargo cicamargoba at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 08:44:07 EDT 2010

Hi
As Wolfgang said, SAKC is a easy to mount board, two layer board, so
any can reproduce it in easy way. We will build 10 units, our team
(Andres, Juan, Camilo and me ) needs just 3 boards
so, I can sent 2 boards to another hardware hacker (if Wolfgang accept
 :) ), only if this hacker help us to improve the HW & SW behind SAKC.

Right now, we don't have  prices, but we think that will be cheaper or
similar than BEN

Carlos

--
Carlos Iván Camargo Bareño