[Discuss-gnuradio] Considerations for new hardware in gnuradio

Per Zetterberg per.zetterberg at ee.kth.se
Tue Mar 30 05:29:36 EDT 2010

Hi All,

If we had an fpga image that allowed us to store samples on the USRP2
that would be very benefitial, at least for me. Then one could test
algorithms with 100MHz sample-rate. Yes, it would not be possible to
use the channel continously. Receiving 1ms of samples would take 4ms to
upload. However, using the time-stamp functionality one can synchronize
nodes to transmit and receive at the same time and thereby enable
testing e.g. interference rejection algorithms.

BR/
Per