New images - finally! :)

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Wed Mar 31 20:05:14 EDT 2010

Hi

we found a bug in the old reflash_ben.sh.
now we found that bug. and fixed in the new reflash_ben.sh
I just want make sure you are not use the old reflash_ben.sh :-)

with the old reflash_ben.sh. after reflash the device.
we must use this[1] command to make Ben boot.

the new reflash_ben.sh[2] should work fine.

[1]sudo usbboot -c "boot;nprog 0 openwrt-xburst-u-boot.bin 0 0 -n"
[2]http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/software/images/Ben_NanoNote_2GB_NAND/reflash_ben.sh