What's the little clear plastic button for?

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Thu Mar 4 02:11:09 EST 2010

Hi
it's for short the usbboot pin under the battery.
NANONOTE have USBBOOT mode.
for more information: http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/USB_BOOT_mode

use that one you can easy short the usbboot pin. goto the hardware usbboot mode.
also there is another software usbboot mode: [POWER] + [U].
hold the key [U] while poweron the nanonote.