Glitch on sharism.cc web page

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Fri Mar 12 02:54:56 EST 2010

Sam,

> Sure. One question, though: any chance of setting up HTTPS on there
> (even if only with a self-signed certificate)? I like my passwords
> to go over a secure connection.

Good suggestion, thanks. Yes, this is definitely the right thing to do.
I added it to my todo list, but realistically I'd say it will be several
weeks at least until I get to it. But eventually will be done...
http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Server_Setup#To_Do

BTW, if there are any server admin volunteers out there, please speak up.
We have an ever-growing wishlist/todo list for our web services...

Thanks again for the suggestion!
Wolfgang