USB to IR accessory for Nanonote

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Sat Mar 13 00:52:24 EST 2010

Ron,
license of the USB IR Toy (maybe as everything else on dangerousprototypes?)
is non-commercial.
http://dangerousprototypes.com/wp-content/media/2010/01/cctii.png
CAD software is Eagle, non-free.

Non-commercial alone is a show-stopper for me. Non-commercial?
I always thought this to be one of the worst ideas Creative Commons ever had.
The only thing that can come out of non-commercial activities, ever, are
toys for the rich and bored. Too small a market.

Can you ask them to remove the non-commercial clause?
Wolfgang