USB to IR accessory for Nanonote

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 00:59:58 EST 2010

Wolfgang.

We approach this from different perspectives.
I am interested in adding IR control to a Nanonote
(in the future). I do not expect Qi Hardware or Sharism Ltd.
to carry this gadget,

It would be nice if it carried a better license, but to me as a user
it's not a show stopper.

I do not know the Dangerous Prototypes personally,
but I'll poke around to see if they are willing to modify
their CC license.
---
Ron K. Jeffries
http://ronkjeffries.posterous.com