Ben NanoNote battery life

Guylhem Aznar nanonote at guylhem.net
Thu Mar 18 10:24:49 EDT 2010

Hello

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 05:49, - TimeAssassin -
<timeassassin at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I think increased battery life should have top priority in any future
> iterations.

I'm still waiting for my nanonote (shipped from spain), but from the
videos I've seen the battery looks compatible with standard nokia
batteries.

IMHO, being able to easily find a replacement battery is more
important that total battery life. If 2 standard cellphone batteries
could somehow fit, I believe it would be a better idea (along with
leaving some room for connecting stuff on the RX/TX)

Good suspend/resume would be important in any case however.

Guylhem