Ben NanoNote battery life

- TimeAssassin - timeassassin at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 15:41:01 EDT 2010

Probably standard Nokia battery doesn't fit (too thick):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQcpUWn6YI4    (start at 1:30).

As for finding replacement battery, it could be made very easy by just offering original NanoNote batteries to buy as spare.

As for battery, the Dingoo has nearly twice our battery capacity while being a very similar device (hardware/size).
My point is, What Dingoo can do, we could probably do, too.
IMHO we could strife for at least 6 hours.
I would propose a larger battery for future NanoNote.

> From: nanonote at guylhem.net
> Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 10:24:49
-0400
discussion at lists.qi-hardware.com

> Hello

 On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 05:49, - TimeAssassin -

<timeassassin at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > I think increased
battery life should have top priority in any future

iterations.

> I'm still waiting for my nanonote (shipped
from spain), but from the
> videos I've seen the battery looks
compatible with standard nokia
> batteries.
>
> IMHO,
 being able to easily find a replacement battery is more

important that total battery life. If 2 standard cellphone batteries

 could somehow fit, I believe it would be a better idea (along with

 leaving some room for connecting stuff on the RX/TX)

Good suspend/resume would be important in any case however.

 Guylhem