Ben NanoNote battery life

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Thu Mar 18 16:07:18 EDT 2010

just take in acount also the clock speed, Nanonote has lower clock ergo is
less power hungry, I have not made an chronometred test but I think we are
near 6 h working batery live if not over it.  if some one has done a more
strickly battery live test please post it.
Regards

2010/3/18 - TimeAssassin - <timeassassin at hotmail.com>

>  Probably standard Nokia battery doesn't fit (too thick):
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQcpUWn6YI4    (start at 1:30).
>
> As for finding replacement battery, it could be made very easy by just
> offering original NanoNote batteries to buy as spare.
>
> As for battery, the Dingoo has nearly twice our battery capacity while
> being a very similar device (hardware/size).
> My point is, What Dingoo can do, we could probably do, too.
> IMHO we could strife for at least 6 hours.
> I would propose a larger battery for future NanoNote.
>

> > From: nanonote at guylhem.net
> > Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 10:24:49 -0400
> > Subject: Re: Ben NanoNote battery life
> > To: discussion at lists.qi-hardware.com
>

> > Hello
> >
> > On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 05:49, - TimeAssassin -
> > <timeassassin at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > I think increased battery life should have top priority in any future
> > > iterations.
> >
> > I'm still waiting for my nanonote (shipped from spain), but from the
> > videos I've seen the battery looks compatible with standard nokia
> > batteries.
> >
> > IMHO, being able to easily find a replacement battery is more
> > important that total battery life. If 2 standard cellphone batteries
> > could somehow fit, I believe it would be a better idea (along with
> > leaving some room for connecting stuff on the RX/TX)
> >
> > Good suspend/resume would be important in any case however.
> >
> > Guylhem

David Reyes Samblas Martinez
http://www.tuxbrain.com
Open ultraportable & embedded solutions